Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Will Power ?

On Saturday (18th Sep 2010), myself and Sridhar went to Alwar in my car. I was driving the car at about 70 KMPH and suddenly a butterfly came on the way and was hit by the car’s windscreen. The impact was so high that about more than 50% blood from the butterfly came out and splashed over the glass. The butterfly fell over the wiper and was held-up in between. For all sure we thought the butterfly is dead. We continue to drive another 5 minutes and when I stopped the car in signal, we could see the butterfly trying to move out of wiper and within next few seconds, it came out and started flying freely. I could not believe how it is possible to fly even after loosing that much blood from it. May be it will have some problem and may take time to recover fully, but the will-power it got is amazing. Similarly I had seen unique power with other living creatures except human. If a dog is hit by a speeding vehicle, it manages to move quickly. Even some of the insects, if they loose any part of its body, still able to live and move around quickly. How these living creatures have this power and how we, human, can develop this within us?

I am clueless presently.

No comments: